Wednesday 17 February 2016

DEAR BC SECURITIES COMMISSION CEO BRENDA LEONG - ITS YOUR MOVE! - LETTER FROM LAWYERS THREATENING TO SUE ME FOR TELLING THE TRUTH

LETTER FROM LAWYERS THREATENING TO SUE ME FOR TELLING THE TRUTH


  Since this letter was sent I threatening legal action if I continue telling the truth we have not stopped publishing evidence and the truth in regards to the Criminal actions of the BCSC..
While Canadian press is to scared to tell the truth we have had our press releases picked up by major US papers including the Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Kansas City Star, LA Daily Times, San Jose Mercury etc..

Do you think I have heard from their lawyers?? No! They are all too scared to face us in a court of law because everything that we say is the truth. Instead they try to harass you with thugs and black choppers but they have had to give up on that because it only incriminates them more.. I have far more evidence in regards to the Surveillance Files that I have not yet made public, they are afraid I will get more, hence no Chopper visits for weeks since I posted the Surveillance pictures! I'm almost bored and lonely now lol!

 Its your move Brenda! Cant sue us, cant disappear us, cant' scare us into silence.. what's it gonna be?



 
 
We will not stop until justice is done..
regards
Christopher Burke
Peter Harris
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment